Activation for Octopus Box, Octoplus Pro Box, Octoplus Box, Octoplus Dongle, Medusa Pro Box and Medusa Box enables FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection) reset operations for Samsung, Huawei, LG, Alcatel, Motorola cell phones.
Samsung Reset FRP operations.
1. “Reset FRP UART (UFS chips)” operation. This operation will not reset/delete device user data.
- Put the phone in Download Mode (power off the phone, press and hold "Volume-" + "Home" + "Power ON" buttons) and connect USB cable.
- Press “Reset FRP UART (UFS chips)” button.
- After Software request disconnect USB cable and connect Samsung Micro UART cable.
- Press and hold “Volume-“ + “Power ON” keys for 15-20 seconds, Software will automatically close wizard window and will perform the reset FRP lock.
2. “Reset FRP ADB (Combination)” operation. This operation will not reset/delete device user data.
- Write "boot.img" partition from appropriate Combination firmware.
- Perform "Reset FRP ADB (Combination)" operation in the software.
- Write full Combination firmware.
- Go to "Developer Options" in the phone’s Settings.
- Check "Enable OEM unlock" option.
- Perform Factory Data Reset.
- Reflash the phone with full stock (original) firmware.
3. “Reset FRP (Download Mode)” operation. Be careful, performing this operation will delete all user data (contacts, pictures and other) from the device!
4. Follow Software instructions (prompts).